Learn and practice daily procedures, reduce fuel consumption, optimise economy and gain vital skills crucial for handling emergencies.
Our Kongsberg K-Sim Engine/Control Room simulator is a highly realistic and effective full mission training tool that has been developed with ship specifications and performance data in mind. The real-life engine model can be viewed on large HD monitors with 3D pop-up display. A 3D virtual walk through system is used to allow trainees to use a computer games-style controller to move around the engine room and operate the equipment.
The flexibility on the Engine/Control Room simulator allows elements such as the working environment to be changed to suit the employees, enabling individuals to practice scenarios in a simulator which replicates their workplace, making it easier to transfer their skills learnt.
- K-Sim full mission engine simulator comprising: engine room, control room, instructor room, emergency generator, simulated HV switchboard and interface, with a real HV breaker and desktop system
- High fidelity dynamic real-time process simulators, based on real engine physics and specifications
- Extensive library of engines
- Dynamic engine room sounds, noises and alarms
- Simulated CCTV
- Inspection and control of cooling water, lo & fo supply/storage systems, bilge water, compressed air, steering gear and shaft seals
- Alarm handling
- Engine control and power management