Transport Manager CPC
The Transport Manager CPC course is delivered four times a year and is a requirement under EU law for owners and operators of large goods vehicles used for hire and reward.
On the Transport Manager CPC course, trainees will learn:
- Business and company law
- Business and vehicle taxation
- Financial and environmental management
- Methods of operating, licencing and safe loading
- Fleet inspections and roadside checks
- Drivers hours and the rules and regulations
- Accident procedures
- Insurance abroad and working internationally.
This course is intended for aspiring transport managers, transport supervisors and planners and drivers who are looking to advance their career.
This course is assessed through formal examinations.