NCFE Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Business Administration
The NCFE Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Business Administration is intended for those who currently work in, or aspire to work in an administrative role.
This course covers the following topics:
- Providing administrative services
- Business document production and information management
- Communicating in a business environment
- Understanding employer organisations
- Developing working relationships with colleagues
- Carrying out business administration tasks
- The benefits of using social media for businesses.
Due to this course being delivered by distance learning, students must hold a minimum of English Literacy Level 1 or equivalent. If students are unsure of their level of literacy, please undertake an assessment online through the following link: www.learnmyway.com
Students must have lived in England for the past three years, are aged 19 years or over and are not currently accessing any other government funded training.
If students are between 19-23 years old you must have already achieved a full level 2 qualification which is the equivalent of 5 GCSE’s grades 4-9 (A-C).
This course is assessed by three written assessments, the first assessment will take six weeks to complete, assessment two and three will each take four weeks.