NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Team Leading
The NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Team Leading course is for those who currently or aspire to work in a team leading or supervisory role.
On this course students will learn the following topics:
- Principles of team leading
- Understanding the business
- Communicating work-related information
- Managing performance and conflict in the workplace
- Principles of equality and diversity in the workplace
- Developing working relationships with colleagues
- Developing and delivering presentations
- Health and safety procedures.
Due to this course being delivered by distance learning, students must hold a minimum of English Literacy Level 1 or equivalent. If students are unsure of their level of literacy, please undertake an assessment online through the following link: www.learnmyway.com
Students must have lived in England for the past three years, are aged 19 years or over and are not currently accessing any other government funded training.
If students are between 19-23 years old you must have already achieved a full level 2 qualification which is the equivalent of 5 GCSE’s grades 4-9 (A-C).
This course is assessed by three written assessments, students will have three weeks to submit each one.