The DriverMetrics® programme is designed to assess driver behaviour through online assessments, helping to reduce driver risk.
The DriverMetrics® programme is made up of the following:
- Online behavioural assessment
- Driver Workshops
Depending on the results of the driver, if needed, training will take place in Transafes LGV simulator. This will allow for scenarios to be practiced which are tailored to individual and company needs.
The DriverMetrics® programme is intended for those who drive for a living, this includes lorry, bus, coach and goods vehicle drivers, but also for those who have company cars and drive to and from meetings.
Drivers will be assessed through an online assessment.
The benefits of DriverMetrics® for your business:
- Driver risk identified
- Insurance reduction
- Fuel efficiency
- Your global fleet can be accessed in any language
- A range of behavioural options can be delivered
- Each drive will receive tailored feedback
- Driver risk assessment can be completed online
- If needed, drivers will learn in Transafes LGV simulator for scenario based training.