The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport qualification provides individuals who work in road haulage and logistics with a complete set of management skills, as well as developing a good technical knowledge base of the sector that plays a critical role in the UK economy.
This course is suitable for team leaders, new supervisors or aspiring managers, as well as those that want to work in the UK logistics sector. This Level 3 Certificate is the ideal qualification for a rewarding career in logistics and transport.
Our programme runs over 14 weeks with 12 days of teaching at the Modal Training Centre in Immingham. During the course, students will benefit from regular feedback and support and will study three units, with four teaching days for each module.
The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport qualification covers:
Business Theory – This unit gives students the ability to understand and use theory, such as marketing, managing information, reporting to finance and legal aspects.
Business Application – This unit contains a wide spread of information covering key management practices and theory across functional management, through to business planning, motivation and the art of managing people.
Freight Transport Operations – This unit gives knowledge and understanding of the structure and operation of all types of freight transport operations, including supply chain operation and freight transport operations, planning and demand, regulation and control across all the major transport modes.
Benefits for students:
• The CILT Level 3 qualification will give you the skills to make a difference in your job and advance a logistics career
• The certificate provides you with industry recognition and the ability to excel in any logistics role.
Benefits for employers:
• The CILT Level 3 qualification provides assurance that your employees have a good range of sector knowledge which support business operations and development
• Employee performance and retention is enhanced where employers provide relevant and useful training
• Trained employees create a positive image of a company committed to the development of its teams.
The qualification is assessed by short written assignments (average 600 words) with full support provided by the experienced trainer.
|Price||£1156 + VAT|
|Duration||12 days across 14 weeks|
March 19, 2019
After completion of the course you will receive a Level 3 Certificate in Logistics and Transport.