XPI truck simulator
Built to deliver a high standard of driver training, our XPI modified truck cab simulator is equipped with life-like mechanical functions, including brakes, clutch, gears and accelerator.
Cutting-edge technology, coupled with high-resolution mounted projectors and a cylindrical LCD display screen, enables users to experience scenarios on the road that are so close to real-life, they forget they’re in a simulator.
To create realistic and challenging simulated scenarios which build competence and experience, driving and weather conditions can be changed, as can the type of load being driven.
Our driving simulators are safe, effective and cost efficient. Simulator training enables HGV drivers to develop skills quickly and effectively, in a controlled environment. This can save time, resource and cost in comparison to training in a real-life vehicle.
- Functioning instrument cluster displaying speed, engine revs and indicators
- High resolution (1920x1200) mounted projectors
- 8m diameter x 3m high cylindrical display screen
- 220° horizontal field of view
- LCD screens mounted around cabin representing wing mirror views to provide realistic rear view visibility
- Can be connected with car simulator for integrated driver training scenarios
- Separate scenario development and creation station provides opportunity to generate and test new training scenarios to meet changing training needs