XPI car simulator
Delivering a highly immersive car driving experience, our XPI modified BMW MINI simulator is equipped with life-like mechanical functions, including brakes, clutch, gears and accelerator. This enables users to experience scenarios on the road that are so close to real-life, they forget they’re in a simulator.
Simulator training is safe, effective and cost efficient. It allows advanced drivers to gain additional skills such as how to use as little fuel as possible, or how to drive safely in extreme weather conditions, without having to get behind the wheel of a car. This can save companies time, resource and cost in comparison to training in a real-life vehicle.
Our car simulator features an intuitive status display to encourage driver awareness. At the same time, an in-car camera with a playback facility allows a full post-session debrief, where driving behaviours can be analysed and addressed.
- Functioning instrument clusters display speed and engine revs throughout the simulation
- High resolution (1920x1200) projectors coupled with large display screen (4.75m diameter x 2m)
- 270° horizontal field of view
- Modified wing mirrors and rear window LCD screen provide realistic rear view visibility
- Can be connected with truck simulator for integrated driver training scenarios
- Separate station provides opportunity to generate and test new training scenarios to meet changing training needs